KALMATRON® KF-C is the fastest hardening plug compound for stopping pressured
leaks in the concrete, wooden, and masonry structures. KF-C plugs the leaks under
the pressures up to 19 Bar.
KF-C can be applied in underwater conditions with the use of hardened KF-C plugs, as shown below, at left, and by gunite afterward.
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Add one part of water to four parts of KF-C by volume and mix for no longer
than 30 seconds. Some heat will be released.
2. Mix only as much product as can be used in 20 minutes. Usually, it is
approximately 500 grams or 1 Lb.
3. Don't add any more water into the KF-C dough. Keep mixing.
4. First, make 6-9 balls, cylinders, or plugs within 5 minutes of preparing the mix.
5. The diameter of each plug depends on the size of the void. Usually it's about 1/2"
to 1" or 12 to 25 mm.
6. While the plug is still soft and hot, press it into the leaking void. If necessary, apply
several plugs one by one with pressure. Begin pressing from the area where the
pressure of the leak is lowest.
7. If the concrete around the repaired area is crumbled or cracked, apply a thin layer of KF-B mortar around the KF-C patch to prevent water mitigation to that area.